Swedish software developers, Laidback Solutions AB will be launching powerful new features for both FileTrain and Cargo Ad Portal at MediaPro 2010, Olympia 2, London, 2nd & 3rd November
Laidback will be exhibiting on Stand 33 with The Digital Asset Lab.
FileTrain is the ultimate automaton software, making all repetitive tasks simple. New features in FileTrain 5.5 not only include sFTP & FTPs compatibility but an imaginative configuration sharing option between all FileTrain users worldwide.
Pär Andersson, Laidback’s CEO commented ‘FileTrain is very versatile and FileTrain users equally imaginative in configuring FileTrain to solve repetitive tasks. Now they can upload their configurations to our web site, which other FileTrain users can download and instantly use’
‘The ability for FileTrain users to select from a wide range of pre-configured tasks is a massive time saver. This new feature allows us to harness individual expertise and share it with the entire FileTrain community’, said Laidback’s Joakim Lundberg.
The Digital Asset Lab’s Managing Director, Alastair McDavid said ‘Laidback Solutions are such an innovative company. Visitors to MediaPro from the publishing industry must visit Stand 33, and view their entire range of software, particularly Feedback, which is taking the magazine industry and photographic agencies by storm. The rising star in Digital Asset Management is MediaFiler and users should check out the plugins for Quark and InDesign that Laidback have developed for MediaFiler.’
Cargo, Laidback’s AD Portal – the powerful and simple ad management software, including online PDF Preflight – has a host of new features too, which will be launched at MediaPro.
- Watchdog – checking all new bookings made in the customers booking system (integration with any SQL-based system)
- Online order confirmations automatically sent
- Automatic reminders for advertisers who have not sent the advertising files in time
e-mail with direct links to Cargo for customers sending advertising files to a newspaper / publishing house
- Automatic matching of advertising files / advertising booking
- Preflight of PDF-files in the web browser using Enfocus Pitstop Server or callas PDF Toolbox
- Proof handling online for all production of advertising files
- Plug-ins for proof handling for the producers, the producers can handle all the proofing from inside InDesign